project: thanksgiving

 So, one of the fun things about living in a girls' dorm is the free box!  You can find treasures and... um... well... other stuff.  This skirt was a free box find, but I wanted to try something different :)
front

back

I took out the seams that attached the ribbon to the back of the skirt and cut the back panel out.  I also shortened it a little bit (just to for kitchen cuteness ;) and finished the edges.

Ta-Da!  Complete with a pocked from the left-over panel material.  And...

It's reversible!  Flowers on one side and pink on the other :)  

This was my Thanksgiving project (oh, except for the beautiful hand-stitching on the pocket done by my mom!  Let's just say,  my stitches weren't so great...)

And now, I have a cutesie little apron, that I didn't have to buy :D

Comments

Popular Posts