life...

So, life in my family has definitely changed over the past couple of weeks :)  God directed my dad to a new pastor position and my family made the "big move" while I was away at school.  My trip home from college included my handy-dandy GPS to get me back to my own house ;)  Definitely a new experience!

But you know what?  God is good.  All the time :)  It has been such an incredible blessing to see how God is growing my family through this transition time (as everybody likes to call it ;).  Both churches have been extremely generous and supportive as we moved from one ministry to another new ministry.  These people have been such a blessing to my family and I'm excited to see what God has ahead!

God keeps bringing these verses to mind, so I thought I would share them too :)  He knows all!

"O LORD, you have searched me and known me!
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
   you discern my thoughts from afar.
You search out my path and my lying down
   and are acquainted with all my ways.
Even before a word is on my tongue,
   behold, O LORD, you know it altogether...
Even there your hand shall lead me,
   and your right hand shall hold me."


Psalm 139:1-4, 10

Comments

  1. That's funny about the gps! If it were me, I would've gone a step further and gotten LOST finding my house. lol I'm horrible with the gps. I hope your break has been fabulous so far. Text me if ever you're bored ;-) And thanks for sharing the verses. I found them especially encouraging because I've had such a hard time getting motivated to do anything today. And yet God knows even that, and He will guide me and hold me through the good times (and the things I'd rather not do) during break!

    Thanks for writing; <3 u!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts