mn city adventure: #1

 Snow days aren't the only exciting things about MN...  Sarah and I spent an afternoon visiting some downtown Minneapolis sites :)


Our first stop was Mill City Museum!  We walked through the museum, finished the puzzle, and had our own Flour Tower show :)



View of Minneapolis from the top of Mill City...













minnesota girls :)



 Our second downtown stop was at the Guthrie Theater.  We almost skipped in on a black-tie event going on upstairs :)














Best escalator ride ever!



We also decided to get the full Mill District experience by walking along the river and across the stone arch bridge :)

Our plan is to visit as many different historical sites while we're here teaching! 

checklist...
-Mill City
-Guthrie
-Stone Arch Bridge
-Ikea
-Mall of America



Teaching is definitely a transition for both of us.  My classroom is so much different from my last placement and it's a whole new growing experience :)  I'm excited to learn and see what God has to teach me!


Comments

  1. Mhmmm. These pictures make me happy! :) I really like the one with the mirror... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts