blessings

Here are a few ways God has been blessing me recently :)

-Arriba!  I am at (wait for the drumroll...)  37% of my needed support!  I am constantly amazed at the ways God has provided this far and I trust that He will continue to do so!  (here's my original Arriba post).  I have shared with 2 churches so far and have 3 more lined up (in addition to 2 more churches who are supporting me!).  

I always LOVED reading missionary stories as a child and I remember reading about how God would supply funds in incredible ways.  I kind-of wondered if it would work like that today, and (in case you're wondering) He does still work that way today!!  Every time I feel like I hit a low point in getting bogged down and overloaded with this whole trip, God sends someone or something my way that reminds me that He has a plan.  One of my all time favorite quotes:  God's will is God's bill.

-Student Teaching:  what could be better?  I enjoyed 6th grade more than I ever thought I would, and I wasn't sure how this whole switching thing would go.  I am now in 2nd grade and it has taken a couple weeks for me to finally get the hang of it, and now I'm loving it!  These second graders are sure something else...  They come up with the funniest things (and the funniest ways to spell things ;)  They are such a blessing to work with!  


At first, I felt as if I were always trying to switch out "my 6th grade brain" for "my 2nd grade brain" because they are just so different.  But the more I am with these cuties, the more I've been able to get to know them as the little characters they are :)  Each one is unique with strengths and struggles but that's what makes them the best!  I'm excited for the day when I will get to have my own room of little munchkins :)

(this is a picture of one of our art projects: city with wrapping paper and ribbon for texture.  They did a fabulous job on it!)





-(last but not least) I have been reminded of how much I love Minneapolis and enjoy sharing it with a friend :)



Comments

  1. Aghhh! I'm so excited for you Levi! Looking forward to you getting to finally be in Peru! Thanks for sharing. Praying for ya...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts