a time to... graduate!

 Three years of seemingly endless nights of studying and hours of preparation are over :)  I am a Faith Baptist Bible College graduate!! (and I still can't quite comprehend it all!).  God has taught me so much over the past 3 years and I can't wait to see how He will use my college experience in the rest of my life :)



I was so blessed to have much of my family at my graduation!  My mom's parents, my aunt & her family, and my dad's dad were all able to come.  It's been great to catch up with them all (and explain a little more about my upcoming year ;)


I am so thankful for a family who has stood behind me and encouraged me through this stage in my life.  God's grace has been sufficient, each step of the way :)


"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.   That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)

Comments

  1. Congratulations, Levi! So glad I could see you graduate, and also good to see you today before you leave for Peru :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of you with your diploma! It's such a cute one :-) Not to mention a moment of pride in all that God has accomplished. I can't WAIT to hear from you in Peru.... Hoping you get a spare minute to blog in all that time. 11 months would sure be hard to catch up on after the fact ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts