rejoice in the Lord!

I've been in Peru for a full month already, and I can't believe how fast it has gone!  I've learned so much already and am excited for all the God has ahead for me :)  

Every day, we spend 2 hours with a language instructor and work on specific vocabulary and just general conversation :)  I've really enjoyed working through our Spanish songbooks as well!  It's a new experience to learn to sing in a different language, and with different tunes, all without notes.  Today my helper and I sang a song in Spanish that was such an encouragement to me!  God knew just what I needed :)  I was reminded that God has a perfect plan through all the things He's teaching me!  And to always, rejoice in the Lord.

Rejoice in the Lord

God never moves without purpose or plan  
When trying His servant and molding a man.  
Give thanks to the Lord though your testing seems long; 
In darkness He giveth a song. 

 CHORUS: 
O rejoice in the Lord.
He makes no mistakes. 
He knoweth the end of each path that I take. 
For when I am tried and purified,  
I shall come forth as gold.

mi ayudante para esta semana ;)

Comments

  1. Love this song!!! So excited for you! next time you call, you need to sing it for us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts