If...then He can.

 Ta-da!  Student teaching!!!!!

First placement: Grandview Park Baptist School in 6th grade! (but we'll have more on that later ;)


During this first part of my student teaching, I'm staying with a gracious couple from my church.




 Here's my space :)


 I think this is my most favorite piece of furniture ever (besides my trunk of course :).  I would LOVE to find a dresser like this for my own house someday :)


The all-important student teacher's friend:  coffee!!!  (story time: so day 2 of teaching, I set the coffee pot to make the coffee when I woke up but... somehow the filter folded over and made the weakest, most un-drinkable coffee ever...  No worries though, my coffee making skills are improving by the day ;)
In my new hometown, my family discovered this cute antique/fun stuff store that had all sorts of encouraging (and funny!) signs for your house.  I saw this sign and decided it needed to travel with me through student teaching and prep for ARRIBA (another post coming on this too ;).  God knows what I'm going through and He will give me the strength to get through each an every day.



"And He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Most gladly, therefore, I will rather boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.   Therefore I am well content with weaknesses, with insults, with distresses, with persecutions, with difficulties, for Christ’s sake; for when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Comments

Popular Posts