valentine's day



For valentine's day, I made the all-time favorite:  rice krispies treats!  I have kids with food allergies in my class and this seemed to be one of the few snacks that my kids weren't allergic too ;)  My original plan was to dye them pink for Valentine's Day but... I was out of red food coloring.  Plan B:  sprinkles and red hots!  I think they turned out pretty cute (especially for how late I started working on them :)




All bagged up in the all-time favorite: Ziploc snack bags!  If I had more time, I probably would've wrapped them in plastic wrap or in little treat bags, but this worked too :)




Finished project!  Tied with cross-stitch string with a 1-inch square punched card :)  Simple and fun!


p.s. my little puggles at church loved them too ;)



Bulletin Board Idea of the Week!


The 4th grade class down the hall did this project for Valentine's day!  They each looked up verses that dealt with God and His love for us, showed them to their teacher, then added them to the "wall."  It's a simple project that gets kids into God's Word and lets them use graffiti in a positive way :)  I would LOVE to use this in my classroom someday!

Comments

Popular Posts