easter!


  Bonus of student teaching @ a Christian School:  you get Good Friday off!!!  So, I was able to spend the weekend home with my family :)  I arrived Thursday (just in time for supper, like every good college student ;)

I spent Friday shopping with this little cutie for her 12th birthday!  We had such a great time at all of the outlets near our new home :)  Plus I got some pretty fabulous deals!!!  Dress pants:  $0.95?  Of course!  Who passes that up? 


Friday night we had some friends over for supper and my bestest friend showed up too:  my other seester!!!  She was able to get off work for the day and drove up to spend the weekend with the family too!  

Saturday was complete with a family favorite activity:  Egg dyeing!  This year I finally took the time to make good looking eggs (instead of my typical scribbly this-is-taking-me-too-long-to-do eggs ;)




I just love my family and I don't think I say it enough :)  After a fabulous morning at church (complete with sausage cooking for our church family ;), we returned home and took some family pictures!

Pretty sure I will miss my family (and my seester!) most of all in the upcoming 11 months...  Good thing Skype is around!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts