{EBDV} en Viña Alta

 Our EBDV (escuela biblica de vacciones) went great!!!  We had 50 kids come to the soccer field on Monday and about 30-40 for the other days.  It was fun to see our faithful church kids and many other kids that haven't come before.

Lydia and I spent the week before planning everything for the EBDV.  From songs to verses to writing puppet scripts... we did it all (and learned how much work it is to come up with it all!).

Lydia and I took turns teaching throughout the week too.  We taught through the Lamb material from Good Seed ministries.  It was a great way to explain the Gospel, starting in Genesis and working through to the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.  We'll be using the same material in a few weeks when we go to the jungle towns in Iquitos :)


 On Thursday after the club time was over, I had the opportunity to talk to 2 girls who had some questions about salvation and the Bible.  I explained the plan of salvation and the girls were following what I had to say :)  Neither was quite ready to make a decision, but I was able to plant a seed! 

They also had LOTS of Bible questions.  From creation to the rapture to demon possession and life-after-death.  I am so thankful for all my Bible training from Faith :)  All those hours of studying the doctrines really paid off!!!
          EBDV team (plus a couple ARRIBA guys ;)  Praising God for such a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts